How I Can Help

Help with a Federal Agency

If you are unable to get an answer from a federal agency in a timely fashion, or if you feel you have been treated unfairly, my office may be able to help resolve your problem or get you the information you need. While we cannot guarantee you a favorable outcome, we will do our best to help you receive a fair and timely response to your concern.

Help for DREAMers – Deferred Action

The United States Customs and Immigration Service (USCIS) is now accepting requests for Consideration of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (Form I-821D). This web page is here to provide DREAMers with information and resources in case you or a loved one needs help.

Frequently Asked Questions

Have a question on how to get help with a federal government agency? You might be able to find an answer more quickly by going here.

Flag Requests

Purchase U.S. flags through my office. You may also request that the flags you purchase be flown over the U.S. Capitol.

My Commendations

Fill out an online request to have my office officially recognize the outstanding public achievement of a person who lives in our Congressional district.

Washington, D.C. Tours

My staff is happy to assist constituents with obtaining tickets for tours of the U.S. Capitol and other Washington, DC attractions.

Academy Nominations

Obtain information and instructions on how to seek nomination to a U.S. Military Academy. You may also fill out a form requesting a military academy nomination.

Art Competition

Learn more about the Artistic Discovery Contest , which is open to all high school students that live in our Congressional District. You may also fill out an entry form to send to my office.

Presidential Commendation Requests

Request a birthday, wedding and anniversary greetings from the President through my office.