Immigration Assistance

Issues: Immigration

My office is very limited in what it can do to solve a constituent’s problems with immigration. However, there are a lot of great local organizations available where people can get free or low-cost assistance and legal advice with their immigration issues.

Asian Pacific American Legal Center
1145 Wilshire Blvd.
2nd Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90017
(213) 977-7500

Coalition for Humane Immigrant Rights of Los Angeles
2533 W. Third Street
Suite 101
Los Angeles, CA 90057
(213) 353-1333

Legal Aid Foundation
5228 E. Whittier Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90022
(800) 399-4529

NALEO Educational Fund
1122 W. Washington Blvd.
3rd Floor, Los Angeles, CA 90015
(888) 839-8682

Neighborhood Legal Services
9354 Telstar Avenue
El Monte, CA 91731
(800) 433-6251